Re: I'm a little confused

Original poster: Thomas DeGregorio <tommacs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Okay after I install my twin MOT system I will retune my 6" coil.
Other then that if I make a 3 inch coil it should be in a 1:6 ratio right? So then it would be 18inches high. There should then be about 1200 - 1400 turns. So 28AWG is .0126" dia and it would be good. 28AWG should leave me with 18/.0126 = 1428 turns. Then with insulation there will really be around 1300 something turns. How does that secondary coil sound?