Re: Single shaft motor - Ed Wingate?

Original poster: "Mike Knowlton" <amdx@xxxxxxxxxxx>

  Hi Claude,
 Here is the site I used to build my motor.
http://www.electricstuff.co.uk/bbmotor.html

 Note in my email I used the line
>>I had to build one of these Marinov (ball bearing) motors.<<
 I wrote it this way because I wasn't sure that -Marinov-
and -ball bearing- are the same thing. I was hoping someone would correct me
if I was wrong, I did see
a letter pointing out that these two may not be the same.
I can't find that letter in the archives.
  I used small bearings taken out of a VCR video head
assembly, I used the video head as a flywheel. I'm driving it with a variac.
I have only ran it about six times for a total time of round 20 secounds. I
might get some time to play with it today.
                            Mike