[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Towards the autonomous lifter - electrostatic voltage generators.
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Towards the autonomous lifter - electrostatic voltage generators.
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 19:44:21 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 19:48:07 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <Vsh6E.A.gvG.G-5pCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"Especially useful for our methods might be the
Holtz, or Bonetti machines. I believe these devices
would be able to
deliver more current and therefore greater wattage for
application than a Van de Graaff generator."
Not sure about it, but I think that ES motors have a very poor
power/weight ratio, and are probably quite inefficient. Antonio would
know about that. Has anyone calculated the power required to operate a
lifter of useful size?