Re: ScanTesla for Mac OS X and Darwin-ppc

I have put Rich's OS X version here:

http://drsstc.com/~terrell/modeling/scantesla510-OSX.zip

Cheers,

        Terry

At 09:10 PM 6/13/2005, you wrote:
Hi Terry,

I have updated my port of ScanTesla with your changes, it now builds
without any changes.
I have created an xcode project for it, as well as built binaries of
both debug and non-debug versions. I am attaching a zip archive to
this email that contains a working mac version, xcode project file,
and a readme that is mostly just copied from the c file comments. to
make it work with xcode I had to change the name of the c file to
main.c (xcode expects this, it only matters if xcode is used).
perhaps you may want to make the OS X version available for the few
who may want it.

I was thinking of creating a GUI wrapper for it for the mac, let me
know what you think.

-Rich