ScanTesla 6.00.... and load models

Hi,

http://drsstc.com/~terrell/modeling/ScanTesla600.zip

	Added revision printout.
This helps know which version is being used.

	Fixed peak time bug.

Added Cprimary RMS current readout.
This shows the RMS current/bang. Multiply buy the BPS to get primary RMS current.

Added output file of last best waveform's state data.
The file "waveform.csv" provides the output data in file format for excel, staroffice, mathcad, etc. So you can simply plot the waveform. It slows the best model printouts, but the feature is way too cool! It now does just about everything MicroSim can do ;-) Once the program gets past trivial best solutions, there is no time impact.

	Fixed T1_inc"1" bug.
Now reads the time increment value correctly.

Added Bang Energy Limit.
In many cases, it just kept pumping in more energy to get bigger sparks. Now there is this new limit. For a 1500W coil at 120 BPS this limit would be 1500 / 120 = 12.5 joules.

Malcolm writes:
"I think your use of a fixed secondary load when trying to compute top
voltage is highly suspect (unless determining that voltage under load
is what you are wishing to do) and may be the reason that you are
getting the same result for streamer power. I have to wonder about
the low coupling too. I don't recall seeing stunning results from any
coil I've built when experimenting with k's that low. Lowering k
amounts to increasing the feed impedance to the secondary which is
probably a reasonable thing to do when it is loaded. About time to
put the results to the test I would say."

Perhaps the load should be based on say:

length = 18.6 x SQRT(bang energy)

Cload = length / 12  pF

Many have suggested that the load model needs to be better. That is trivial to do once you have a model you like. The program can compute and change the load in real time very easily.

Cheers,

	Terry