Interesting tricks to try...

Original poster: William Beaty <billb@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hey, remember the "one atmosphere plasma globe?"  Check out the latest
entry on my site news:

  Human electrodes in "plasma globes"
  http://amasci.com/news.html

Also, I suppose everyone is aware of these below?

  14" spun metal S.S. hemispheres, $12 Ikea

I'm in the middle of a big synchronicity storm.  All sorts of bizarre
coincidences.  This always happens when I stay up late for one too many
nights.  I got the urge to join Pupman list, and knowing what usually
happens with such urges, I'm waiting for the other shoe of effing bizarre
weirdness to drop.  I can't even read the archive! I randomly clicked on
"Seibt Photo" and immediately encountered something I've been messing with
just in the last week, already accomplished.  Crap.  I'd planned to
immerse that coil in argon, or perhaps solder a chain of NE2 bulbs all
along it to make the multiple nodes visible.  So, am I reading minds
remotely, or are people on this list reading MINE?!!  :)  Now I'm afraid
to touch the archive.  Some coincidences are too darn scary.

(((((((((((((((((( ( ( ( ( (O) ) ) ) ) ))))))))))))))))))) William J. Beaty SCIENCE HOBBYIST website billb at amasci com http://amasci.com EE/programmer/sci-exhibits amateur science, hobby projects, sci fair Seattle, WA 206-789-0775 unusual phenomena, tesla coils, weird sci