Re: Basic question regarding twin systems

Original poster: "Jon Danniken" <danniken@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks, Kurt, I appreciate your insight. Good technique about making the coils identical and just
flipping the wiring.

You know, while I've always wanted a twin system, watching the video earlier this your that you made of
your twin really made me start to plan for it. The general scale of your system and power level works
well for a guy stuck inside of a house. Thanks for documenting your coil.

Jon