RE: Coupling vs secondary voltage chart

Original poster: "Jason Judd" <JJudd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Terry,

I could be way out, but from the waveforms in your PDF document analysis
of Steve's  coil look like you are using a centre tunning that causes
notches to be present. My thinking is that tunning to the lower peak or
pole will make things quite different.

Apologies if I am just missing something here.

Cheers,

Jason.