Re: Coupling vs secondary voltage chart

Hi Steve,

At 11:39 PM 6/16/2005, you wrote:
Hey Terry,

> The program gave "ICprimary RMS/sqrt(BPS) = 3.976"....  multiply that
> number buy the square root of BPS:
>
> 3.976 x SQRT(120) = 43.55 primary RMS amps.

Ah, ok, thanks for clearing that up.  My pspice sim seems to disagree
on a few points, one of them is that the primary RMS current is up
near 80A or so... but im not exactly sure how pspice is doing its
math.
Could you send me your MicroSim model...

It is that "*.sch" file in MicroSim1...

If the primary current really is 80 amps, that might very well explain the drastic heating!!

Cheers,

        Terry