To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2005 5:11 PM
Subject: Re: Microwave capacitors

Original poster: "Paul B. Brodie" <pbbrodie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Chris,
I looked at your schematic and I would like to know the values of the components you are using, caps, diodes, and inductors. Can you provide this information? Also, I read your other post. Do you have 2 MOT's? If so, why wouldn't you go ahead and use your first design? Wouldn't it be much more robust than the single MOT design? Regards.
Paul
Think Positive