[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Golka video: Ball Lightning in lab. WHAT?!!!!!
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Golka video: Ball Lightning in lab. WHAT?!!!!!
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 12:32:32 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 12:33:24 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <PasjuC.A.5VH.rpbtCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx
I agree, What if everyone is lying or incompetent? What is there is a major
conspiracy? What if we're observing something previously unknown that flies
in the face of all known physics?
Unless one lives in sub-Saharan Africa, the sound of hoofbeats should make
one think horses or cattle, not zebras.
In a message dated 6/18/05 7:28:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"But Golka claims that there's a salt-grain-sized metal fragment in the
center of those 5mm glowing spheres rolling across the water.
Really? They have a solid core? I'm suspicious! What if Golka bases
claim NOT on evidence (such as shadowgraphs of dark cores in the center
those spheres.) What if instead he ASSUMES that the metal grains were
the spheres. Maybe they're not.
What if the glowing sphere *is* the metal fragment? What if our eyes
aren't fooling us, and the glowing balls really do shrink down and turn
into solid metal grains? What if those glowing balls are something
terribly weird; matter in a quantum state half way between plasma and
metal: metal with its electron-sea pumped to stunningly high energy, not
metal at all but an extremely dense plasma of electrons bound to
If you look at the burn marks those things make as they skip across a
piece of wood or paper you'll see that there isn't much difference in
the diameter as the thing cools off. I'll go for the illusion and
almost constant diamter.