Re: Streamer length vs. power delivery time...

Hi Malcolm,

At 11:43 PM 6/19/2005, you wrote:
HI Terry,

You asked about a model for Rp. Scope photos of single shot gap
events clearly show it is dynamic current-dependent quantity (the
linear ringdown). I have never liked the idea of using a fixed
resistance in place of it and have seen nothing to make me change my
mind. Without delving into it further the dynamic resistance is
inversely proportional to current, possibly to some power. Sorry I
can't help more at the moment.

Malcolm

OK. ScanTesla can easily be programmed with a dynamic Rp function of say current too ;-))

Cheers,

        Terry