Re: DCR of a DRSSTC primary circuit

Original poster: Steve Ward <steve.ward@xxxxxxxxx>

Gerry,

That resistance is measuring EVERYTHING, that is, the ESR of the MMC,
any connections, the whole circuit.  Note that i did have to adjust my
apparent voltage to accomodate the 1.5V drop per IGBT (so i subtract
3V from the VDC that i measure on the buss caps).  The current i
meausure with the CT is the real current through the primary circuit.

This does not measure the ESR of the electrolytic capacitors, since im
measureing the VDC at the terminals of the caps, so the VDC is after
the ESR of the lytics.

Steve