TCBA News - Originals for sale

Original poster: Bob Wroblewski <bwroblewski@xxxxxxxxx>

-------------------------------------------snip

Hi Terry,

I received a letter yesterday in the postal mail from Harry Goldman asking me to post the following message. I retyped it below and checked for errors. Hope the formatting holds up. A good opportunity for the Tesla List members to get an excellent read for cheap.

The TCBA (Tesla Coil Builder's Association) News Index (that I edited) is a great companion to search the TCBA News issues below is also available at no cost on Steve Cole's website. <http://home1.gte.net/res07cmo/hv/tcba/tcba.htm>http://home1.gte.net/res07cmo/hv/tcba/tcba.htm

Please respond to Harry Goldman at the postal address below for questions and orders,

I'm just the email delivery boy! ;-)

Thanks,

Bob Wroblewski (TCBA #357)

Dracut, MA

-------------------------------------------snip

TCBA NEWS BACK ISSUES REDUCED PRICE SCHEDULE

The following prices are for a complete year (where available). Prices for individual issues can be calculated by dividing the number of issues per year (4 except for 1982).

Volume   1 ? 1982  $4  (2 issues)

Volume   2 ? 1983  $8

Volume   3 ? 1984  $8

Volume   4 ? 1985  $8

Volume   5 ? 1986  $8

Volume   6 ? 1987  $8

Volume   7 ? 1988  $9

Volume   8 ? 1989  $10

Volume   9 ? 1990  $10

Volume 10 ? 1991  $10

Volume 11 ? 1992  $12

Volume 12 ? 1993  $12

Volume 13 ? 1994  $12

Volume 14 ? 1995  $12

Volume 15 ? 1996  $12.50

Volume 16 ? 1997  $12.50

Volume 17 ? 1998  $12.50

Volume 18 ? 1999  $15

Volume 19 ? 2000  $15

Volume 20 ? 2001  $15

Prices shown do not reflect shipping charges. Please include sufficient funds for appropriate weight (depending upon the number of issues and the carrier requested eg. the USPS, UPS, expedited services, etc.)

Harry Goldman

Tesla Coil Builders Assoc.

3 Amy Lane

Queensbury, NY  12804-9432

USA

Yahoo! Sports
<http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=33539/*http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com?ovchn=YAH&ovcpn=Integration&ovcrn=Mail+footer&ovrfd=YAH&ovtac=AD>Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy Football