[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Secondary Resonance LC and Harmonics
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Secondary Resonance LC and Harmonics
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 18:51:10 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 18:52:13 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <_cy7VB.A.cYC.7CfwCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: stork <stork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Who wrote these three edicts?
1) Adequate specific procedures and hard data must be provided to allow
third parties to attempt duplication of any results that purport to
support the theory.
Let's see. Please tell us where to find the hard facts and specific
procedures for duplication of results in support of the mythical
"displacement current" in Maxwell's equation.
2) The new theory must reduce to the traditional one in all cases where
the traditional explanation is known to hold.
Yeah, that's exactly what Galaleo did when he replaced astrology with his
heretical new science of astronomy.
3) The new theory must also, in at least one repeatable case, make an
accurate prediction where the traditional theory does not.
How about Quantum Electrodynamics? It obviates all field theory in