Re: RF ground - Call Before You Dig!

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

FYI

In my state, they usually don't enter private
property. The whole system was setup for utility
contractors working within rights-of way. Since the
utilities usually own the service lines up to the
meter, you can probably get them to locate gas, and
power up to your house. Phone and cable depend on who
ownes the service line, and the water line after your
meter is your problem. Since it's usually plastic, it
can't be located anyway.

Adam