RE: Newbie polyurethane mistake

Hi,

When using polueurethane, I think it is a really good idea to "test it" first on a piece of scrap. That way you can be sure it will dry and not do anything strange.

Some paints can go bad with time or they just were not mixed up right at the factory... Thus, they tend to never want to dry... A simple test can check for that.

Very thick layers of poly "should" dry given time. It forms a dry shell that prevents fast drying of the inside. But "someday", it should all dry...

Cheers,

        Terry