DC high voltage Regulator Boards

Original poster: stork <stork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello list,

Recently one poster stated he would publish how to modify a computer PS for higher voltages. Maybe I missed it, but I don't know if he published it to the list or not. Does anyone know if he did?

A friend and I are now designing populated PCBs which will output variable rock solid regulated DC 0 ~ 400 volts at various currents and powers. They also have HV High Current shut down for safety concerns.

I would like to open this thread up to see if there is interest in these boards and what different parameters are of pareticular interest to anyone.

An immediate thought that comes to mind is the previous online TC Terry was building.

Thanks,

stork