Re: Terry's DRSSTC - All Ready!!

Hi Gerry,

At 10mA (twice what I need) I measure the forward drop of the 1N5819 at only 0.26 volts. So I have 40mV to spare ;-)) The level does not need to be exact at all and as long at it works reliably. I am also running out of room on the card these days too. But using the Schottky diodes seems to fix the LM339 up fine! Zero problems with the circuit now!!

Cheers,

        Terry