Re: Terry filter

Hi,

Assuming your transformer puts out 120mA, the voltage across the resistors will be 120VAC which is well within their ratings. For 100W at 1000 ohms the RMS voltage is 316V at 0.316 amps. Under certain conditions it may see voltage spikes into the thousands of volts, but the long ceramic coated windings can take that fairly easily.

Cheers,

        Terry