X-Ray Transformer - 50kV - FOR SALE

Original poster: Ben McMillen <spoonman534@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,
   I have an x-ray transformer for sale that I picked up a
few years back, hoping to use the core material to make a
good PSU for a coil. I haven't been able to use it and it's
been taking up space, so I'm gonna sell it..

The output is rated for 50kV (at maybe 10mA max, I think)
so some rework would probably be required. If you want the
ENTIRE transformer, you'll have to come and pick it up (I'm
not going to try to deal with shipping all that oil).
Otherwise, the core is up for sale (good core material, I
think some HV rectifiers in there too, mabye t00b) which I
will drain, pack, and ship..

Please email me off list if interested..

Here are a few pictures..

http://medix.homeip.net/cpg132/thumbnails.php?album=142

Coiling In Pittsburgh
Ben McMillen