Re: Dr. Resonance

Original poster: Matthew Smith <msmiffy@xxxxxxxxx>

Bert Hickman wrote:

> I had a chance to talk with Dr. R. last week. The heart attack was serious,
> but he is doing much better, and should be out of the hospital by now. He
> did want to thank everyone on the Tesla list for the kind thoughts, cards,
> email messages, etc. that he's received. He should resume postings to the
> list shortly...

Great stuff!  Having had ill health myself of late (though nothing as
serious), it's made me very aware of it in others; DC has been often
in my thoughts and I'm sure that we're all looking forward to
welcoming back a great person and a valuable contributor.

Cheers

--
Matthew Smith
Web/FOAF: http://www.mss.cx