Re: 12kV / 60 ma Neon Sign Transformer

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>

Use a 1,400 turn sec.   Height/dia ratio of 4.5:1.  This height is equal to
winding length. Divide by 1,400 to get the correct wire dia and this
determines what guage to use.

The 1,400 turn coils with a good toroid always work great with a 12/60 NST.

Dr. Resonance

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Monday, March 07, 2005 5:30 PM Subject: 12kV / 60 ma Neon Sign Transformer