Re: PVC Pipe - Plastic Wrap Coating

Original poster: Karl Lindheimer <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Terry,

Your plastic stretch wrap is a novel idea, but what about aesthetics?
Do you do presentations with the wrap on, or do you have a nice shiny poly-coated secondary ready for those. Also, I noticed that you terminated the upper winding of your secondary with a bolt and then a larger gauge wire for attachment to the toroid. Does this arrangement promote corona, or secondary breakout? I have had coils (probably badly tuned or overpowered) where breakout has occurred just about where your bolt is.

Karl