Re: Wireless power transmission

Original poster: Dan Kunkel <dankunkel@xxxxxxxxx>

seems like richard quick (possibly?) experimented with a 1kva coil and
had a successful transmission at 1/4 mile! he claimed to have made a
flourescent tube bright enough to read by, this was back in the
early-mid 90's. this system even lacked efficiency because it was not
tuned to any of earth's fundamental resonant frequencies.

you can get a copy of Tesla's CSN from Barnes and Noble or Amazon on the net.

here is my understanding of how Wireless Transmission works...

Use a very large topload on the transmission coil, so large that it
prevents ANY streamers. retune the primary circuit to the new lowered
frequency. this will drive the RF current into the ground wire.

the recieving coil should be tuned to the same frequency of the
transmitting coil (but this doesnt have to be EXACT). the ground wire
of the recieving coil will pickup and resonate with the currents in
the earth. you can also place a large topload in the secondary and
tune a primary coil and caps to resonate with the secondary. then you
can draw power from where the spark gap would normally exist on the
circuit.

obviously a suberp grounding system on both coils is a must. for
global results use one of earth's resonant frequencies...that will be
a HUGE coil though.