[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: 600kV voltmeter
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 07:34:44 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 07:44:13 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <E7oGcB.A.SOE.7SvNCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Sebastiaan Draaisma <sebas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Chiang Mai, Tuesday, March 15, 2005
In reply to:
Posted on: Friday, March 15, 2005
I can't remember who or when but I remember someone asking how to measure
the voltage of the secondary?
While searching on the web for a " missing ground indicator" I came on a
website where they sell a voltmeter rated up to 600kV.
Doesn't look cheap, but it might be what he or she wanted?