Re: Wireless transmission of power,

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 3/15/05 9:55:50 AM Eastern Standard Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

We ran a radio oddly enough. I like you all, and yore technical talk, but I
jest hacked a secondary coil in half with a hand saw. One half , one
half...hacked it. Set out two coils forty miles apart, one plugged into my
wall at home...yeeah I had a separate ground all right...and it went round
and round and came out in Nyack at the coil that was not plugged in.
Details? I called my wife on the phone and My wife set the coil off  in the
batcave.  The radio in Nyack came on loud and clear. Efficiency? Real
efficient.  Sometimes you just have to stop talking and go ahead. I usually
wear rubber boots and goggles at that point, but if it works...and it did.
Thanks for askin...Prof. Toby

Hi All,

The deliberate avoidance of quantitative detail in this reporting makes it unreproduceable unverifiable, and unsubstantiateable; ergo useless, even if true. To me, this has the faint aroma of the stuff peddled by sideshow barkers, evangelists, and other con artists, but perhaps it is just "clowning around" for the effect, which would not be unnatural, considering the source.
As has been said before, (ad tedium), "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof." Until that happens, it must go into the file with the National Enquirer headlines and the twelve other guys with big shoes and rubber noses who really do come out of the old VW Beetle

Matt D.

"That which is solid as coin of the realm is solid, speaketh in a loud voice, but that which is like unto the dung of cattle must go forth upon its own feet." my Proverbs