moderator note - VOTE - wireless power transmission

Hi All,

I see the subject of "wireless power transmission" has come up again.......

These days... The posts seem to just be a replay of the many past discussions on this topic...

But there never seems to be anything new or exciting that comes out of this topic...

So...  I ask for a vote!!!

==========

Should the topic of "wireless power transmission" (and it's closely related subjects) remain 'on-topic' for the Tesla list. Or, should we no longer accept the subject of "wireless power transmission"?

To vote:

[ ] Yes - Accept the subject of "wireless power transmission" on the Tesla list.

[ ] No - Don't accept the subject of "wireless power transmission" on the Tesla list.

Votes should be sent to:

teslalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

or, the votes can be sent here to the list (they will not be forwarded to the list).

Voting ends late Friday the 18th when I will give the exciting results!

Cheers,

	Terry