Re: Wireless transmission of power,

Original poster: TCBal@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 3/15/2005 2:38:45 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi All,

     The deliberate avoidance of quantitative detail in this reporting
makes it unreproduceable unverifiable, and unsubstantiateable; ergo
useless, even if true. To me, this has the faint aroma of the stuff peddled
by sideshow barkers, evangelists, and other con artists, but perhaps it is
just "clowning around" for the effect, which would not be unnatural,
considering the source.
     As has been said before, (ad tedium), "Extraordinary claims require
extraordinary proof." Until that happens, it must go into the file with the
National Enquirer headlines and the twelve other guys with big shoes and
rubber noses who really do come out of the old VW Beetleoil

Matt D.

Gee For Golly sakes Matt...be nice...OK, ok...I will just dry up and blow away before your very eyes...Now, as for the rest of ya....lol...TCB Tesla coil builder (hows that? better than perfesser?