RE: Wireless transmission of power - Oh the Humanity

Original poster: "David Thomson" <dwt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Terry,

Are you going to allow this kind of b*******?  Daniel makes it sound
like that is the introduction to the theory.  It was taken out of
context from a discussion on a science/religion site.

Why would you let something like that pass through?

Dave