RE: Need information on this device . . .

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley@xxxxxxxx>

Its definitely not that.
Its an arcade type machine which accepts pennies and allows you to shock
yourself (through your heart) no less.
One hand grasps a stationary knob (Return) while the other grasps a
dial-type knob which increases the intensity
of the shock felt.  You can challenge your friends and see what
intensity they can take by the dial indicator at
top.  All for a penny!!!

Dan