8 Hz secondaries

Hi Ed,
             Wow! You must have rounded a number someplace, I used your
total C and got 8.0002 Hertz. Throwing such large values at my program
(I
like RFS, an old DOS program liked by many a broadcast CE) may have
confused it a bit, I got a Q of .00041775, oh well!"

	Actually I did round the numbers (tired of typing); the programs I
wrote carry things out in double-precision [a case of precision over
accuracy].  Of course, with the Q that low the exact frequency doesn't
count for much.

Ed