HPS10 PROBE?

Terry:

	I'm looking at the Electronics Express page and they describe the thing
as coming with a "X1/X10" probe but also sell the "60 MHz probe set
separately.  What's the scoop?  They also indicate a "200 ns" time base
but don't say whether that's "full scale" or per division.  It that's
"per division" doesn't seem as if the 60 MHz probe would be worth
having.  I'm mainly interested in low frequency stuff anyway but want to
be able to take advantage of all capability, even if it costs a few
bucks more.

	I'm hooked - been looking for a little 3" scope (light weight being the
reason) and it looks as if this is better, even if the resolution is
poorer.  I'm going to order one as soon as I hear from you.

Thanks,

Ed