[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: O-Scope for tesla coil use
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: O-Scope for tesla coil use
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 12:09:29 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 12:09:56 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <-aI9CB.A.qdF.B8bQCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: stork <stork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Back in 2003 you had a thread going about a differential wideband HF
amplifier based on the TL082 quad Jfet op-amp. I remember Malcolm
responding. I cannot find the thread now though. How did the project turn
out? Do you have a design/schematic?
A plug in differential amp for older tube scopes is cheaper, but confined
to that tube scope. A stand alone fet differential amp is much more
versatile, but much more $$$.
I have long felt a stand alone fet differental op-amp PCB would be a good
project. Maybe I can revive it.
Our higher voltage DC voltage regulator PCB is progressing. Hopefully,
I'll be able to post the schematic.