Streamer colour

Original poster: Finn Hammer <f-h@xxxx>

all,

In my book, streamers terminate in the air, arcs terminate in a ground connection.

I have never seen a streamer that was not purple/pink.
Only the whimsiest feeble arsc were anything other than white/blue.
(And the arcs from Steve Connors OLTC were the fiercest ones of them all, progressively whiter, thicker and more luminant towards the ground rod)
Am I missing something? Has anyone ever seen a white hot streamer, and I mean _seen_ as opposed to seen a picture of.

Cheers, Finn Hammer