Info on the one watt tesla coil?

Original poster: "Mercurus2000" <mercurus2000@xxxxxxx>

I asked this before but don't remember getting a response the last time, a coiler brought this tesla coil to one of the teslathons, it looked to be about 18 inches high with a decent size toroid, except the unit for charging the cap on the tank circuit was only one watt, so the cap only discharged occasionally, but when it do, the coil would give a 12 inch streamer to air if I remember right, the secondary ringed up completely on one discharge cycle, I had info on this coil but can't find it anymore, does anyone else know where I can find more information on it?
Thanks.
Adam