Re: HELP WITH TOROID

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>

That's why we don't use ducting toroids --- only commercial spun units ---
expensive but they work the best.  On our pole xmfr coils, with 18 inch dia
sec we use 34 x 8.5 inch toroids -- $650 apiece.

We carry large 90 amp relays with 120 v pullin coil.  I could sell you one
for $60.00.  Add $12 for shipping.

Dr. Resonance