Re: primary coil

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi All,

I have seen 4' 1/2" thick plexi tube used as a shark cage for being able to film with no bars in the way. From what I have heard about that cage, it's real spooky when a great white is comming up on you. The sharks seem to leave it alone though, as they don't seem to sense the electrical fields of the diver in the tube. They will mouth the metal cages, as the cage puts off confusing electrical fields due to the salt water.

David E Weiss