Re: DC->AC Power Switching ... thanks!

Original poster: "Steven Steele" <sbsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Ah! So I'm not the only 16 year old coiler!
                                                       Steven Steele'

To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 3:08 PM
Subject: Re: DC->AC Power Switching ... thanks!

Original poster: Davetracer@xxxxxxx
I would just like to thank many people for the many thoughtful responses from this list.

Thank you so much for taking the time to help my son and I on his science project, and helping me earlier on getting started with a 12kv/60ma neon sign transformer!

I am "suggesting" the ideas from the list to my son, and I must say, for a 16 year old, he is surprisingly willing to listen. (I'm not sure I was willing to listen at that age, but that was in prehistoric times).

    Thanks again!

    -- Dave Small

p.s. Terry, I owe you dinner or lunch or something. It's too bad the Prime Minister is no longer in Fort Collins. I went to college at CSU and I really love that town ...