Re: No Terry filter

Original poster: "david baehr" <dfb25@xxxxxxxxxxx>

A couple weeks ago I tried substituting my static gap with a SRSG with not so good results, safety gap fired as much as the main gap , and, took out a cap. This was after much adjusting,...my coil just didnt like it,....any ideas ??( My coil is powered by a single bushing 1.5kva pig with a homemaded gapped inductive ballast)