Re: Russian high-voltage installation (being scrapped?)

Hi Paul,

It is owned by the Russian government right now. Apparently, it is in great disrepair as the photos show. Most of the contact links are dead for getting hold of them.

http://www.sibniie.ru/

I am sure if someone came by with $5,000,000 they could get it all fixed up right away ;-)) It is probably for sale....

Cheers,

        Terry