Re[2]: Russian high-voltage installation (being scrapped?)

Original poster: Grishka <ghome@xxxxxxxxx>

Tl> The top line is "Laboratory" Tl> The bottom line is "Electrical apparatus"

That`s right..

Tl> CBEPXBbiCOKuX NAPRYXXENII

Extra high voltages.

Tl> "KAFEDRA" I would associate with "Cathedral", but I don't know how that
Tl> would work in the context of the experimental building.

No, KAFEDRA - it`s like a department in a scientific or educational institutions
(university, institute etc).
So, all together it would be "laborarory of extra high voltages,
department of electric apparatus". This night one of my friend is
going to visit this object, and, maybe, to take something from there
:-)

-- Best regards, Grishka mailto:ghome@xxxxxxxxx