[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: X-Ray Transformer VERY Scarred!
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: X-Ray Transformer VERY Scarred!
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 20:18:29 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Mon, 2 May 2005 20:20:31 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <n8f2qC.A.9FD.s_tdCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Jim Lux <jimlux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
At 05:10 PM 5/2/2005, Tesla list wrote:
Original poster: "Daniel Koll" <dk_spl_audio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I would say the color was tan to dark tan when looking down through
it. The stuff that spilled was on a white ceramic tray (from a old
microwave we used to have) and it was yellow in color (not having any
depth to it).
Both oil and askarels (PCB insulating fluid) have a straw color. And, if
it's old, it's probably dissolved some of the varnish from the core, etc.