[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Tesla list needs some first aid, it would seem.
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Tesla list needs some first aid, it would seem.
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 17:26:37 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Tue, 3 May 2005 17:28:01 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <AOgVyC.A.cQC.8jAeCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "J. Aaron Holmes" <jaholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I had posted something the night before and hadn't
seen it show up yet. It ultimately took about ten
hours before it was mailed back to me and before it
started showing in the archives on www.pupman.com.
It's definitely been zippy since the middle of
yesterday, though :D
--- Chip Atkinson <chip@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Aaron.
> AFAIK, it's up and running. It was out on Friday
> and Saturday, but I
> fixed that problem. The web site's ok it seems too.
> What sort of problems are you seeing?
> On Mon, 2 May 2005, J. Aaron Holmes wrote:
> > What's the scoop with the Tesla list? Seems like
> > we're in the midst of another outage. Hey, if it
> > takes $$ to fix, don't hesitate to put out an APB
> > donations. I'd be happy to send a few bucks for a
> > good cause :)
> > 73,
> > Aaron, N7OE