[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Tesla list needs some first aid, it would seem.
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Tesla list needs some first aid, it would seem.
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 17:32:23 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Tue, 3 May 2005 17:32:35 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <Wa0SkC.A.4sC.RoAeCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Terry Fritz <teslalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
It can take up to 24 hours for a post to get out if the moderator (me) is
out of town or lazy or something. But usually I hit it several times a day.
If the list breaks, I am usually the first to know and try to let Chip
know. In this case, his mail was down too so I thought he would figure it
In general, all the mail servers react within minutes...
Thanks to Chip for his continuing support of the Tesla list!!!! I think it
is getting close to ten years now!!!
At 04:04 PM 5/3/2005, you wrote:
I had posted something the night before and hadn't
seen it show up yet. It ultimately took about ten
hours before it was mailed back to me and before it
started showing in the archives on www.pupman.com.
It's definitely been zippy since the middle of
yesterday, though :D
--- Chip Atkinson <chip@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Aaron.
> AFAIK, it's up and running. It was out on Friday
> and Saturday, but I
> fixed that problem. The web site's ok it seems too.
> What sort of problems are you seeing?
> On Mon, 2 May 2005, J. Aaron Holmes wrote:
> > What's the scoop with the Tesla list? Seems like
> > we're in the midst of another outage. Hey, if it
> > takes $$ to fix, don't hesitate to put out an APB
> > donations. I'd be happy to send a few bucks for a
> > good cause :)
> > 73,
> > Aaron, N7OE