Re: Terry's DRSSTC - Class Of Operation?

Hi,

I used to program the 6502 in machine language on OSI machines in the 70's Two bonus points to those that know who OSI is ;-)) I still have the computer, but it might be worth more than all my modern PCs now :o))

I think the C64 used the 6502 as well...

But the little Rabbit RC3610 is more powerful by far and fits on one's thumb with all the ram, rom, I/O and runs $50... It is C programmed and can do full IEEE math as well as web and ethernet applications... Plus I have three that I am not using for anything ;-)) One just has 128k/250k memory :-p but "maybe" it could handle this control thing :o)))

But for now, the basic stamp works fine. I programmed it last night to select from up to six programs so it can run all kinds of modes without reprogramming... So I can run as just a "plain" coil or the 6000 BPS machine. Maybe tonight I will get to test the super high BPS stuff. If that looks cool, I may have to thing about making a super computer controller...

Cheers,

        Terry