To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 9:04 PM
Subject: Re: Beading caught on film.

Hi Mike,

I may have seen one little bead shown here:

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/bead.JPG

It is at the very end of the streamer. I thought it might just be some tiny flying bug that bought the big one, or a flake of dust burning up.

It was a pretty hot arc that the camera sort of missed. But the little bright spot sure seems odd. I pulled the high res original and this is what it looks like as close as the pixels allow:

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/bead-01.JPG

But I don't seem to see them much with the eye. I wonder if it is some long time frame effect???

Don't know what it is...

Cheers,

        Terry