[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: X-Ray Transformer on eBay
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: RE: X-Ray Transformer on eBay
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 17:33:55 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Wed, 4 May 2005 17:36:04 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <rTWHgB.A.OtE.hxVeCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Coyle, Thomas M." <tcoyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thanks for the pointer - I'm going to go for it.
From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2005 11:23 AM
Subject: X-Ray Transformer on eBay
Original poster: tesla@xxxxxxx
I saw this, and bit on it once and was outbit. I decided I didn't
really need to kill myself with it (I have plenty of 15kV stuff for
that) and figured I'd let everyone here know about it.
Nice thing about this one is the input is 120VAC line voltage.. no need
for a driver circuit.
www.ian.org <-- My Homepage full of "Stuff"