[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Pole Pig Wiring
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Pole Pig Wiring
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 20:05:12 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Fri, 6 May 2005 20:08:23 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <j5lESB.A.H9G.WMCfCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
240 VAC across outer 2 low voltage lugs. No connection to center lug.
On HV side, ground one bushing to side of case. Also connect 240VAC ground
to this lug.
Use 10 pcs of 200 watt resistors x 250 Ohm connected in parallel and then
the bundle in series with output. also a 4" ID PVC pipe x 3 ft long
closewound with #18 AWG wire after the resistors to the spark gap. Keep all
of this on a cart away from the primary, sparkgap, and caps. Use a 10 ft.
long HV wire to connect. Stripped coax works fine.
> Can someone tell me the correct setup for a two terminal 14.4KV 10KVA Pig
> in a primary LC circuit? Do i ground one of the terminals?