Stripped Coax

Original poster: "Rich" <rdjmgmt@xxxxxxxxxx>

I saw a note from Dr.R about using stripped coax , I ran across a good deal on a 500 roll of RG-6 , a 500ft roll of twin RG-6 and about 800ft of a 1000 ft roll of what looks like RG-11 , 14 solid and foam , all marked as phone line, good to 1ghz. It has the duel shield and sticky alum wrap. The HV rate on what I look up is not very much on this, can any one give me a rough idea on what voltage it is good for with Tesla use, stripped and/or unstripped??

Rich